Wednesday, June 4, 2014

DAMN BUGS - 6 - 4 - 2014

Its past 2am here and I am still up cause I keep hearing these little nats or little mosquito things buzzing and from the beginning of the trip to now I have probably been bite over 20 times.  First they were just little bug bites and little bumps.... BUTTTTT these dudes in Italy have been causing a small rash and it itches.... so annoying.   I have been spending the past hour killing random little dudes flying around!

not my fault the AC doesnt work and only way for any moving cold air is having a window open of some sort... shoot me now!

mom.... dont worry I aint dying haha.   Ive been putting like healing ointment on the bumps that seems to help but i mean doesnt stop new dude froms biting me.   may have to go to a medical store tomorrow to find some repellent or something.   they dont eat lex :(   just my blood 

that top one looks bad but its better now.... ugh

1 comment:

  1. Hi Greg and Lexi! Your mom dropped off a huge basket of delicious goodies for Ken's 60th birthday tonight and told us about your blog. I said you need to be a travel blogger after seeing all of your wonderful photos and posts! So glad you two have this chance to see the world and can't wait to get together for a game night once you're back from Mexico. Big hugs, Mom Hom

    ReplyDelete