Thursday, May 29, 2014

Amsterdamn to Paris

Today we are taking multiple trains to get us back to Paris so tomorrow we can attend The French Open 2014.  While walking around the train station I realize my suitcase just got a lot heavier or has seem to have newly added drag.  My wheels are tearing apart.  What’s funny is now that the “outer shell” has broken off my suitcase is rolling faster than before. WINNING…
SNACKS ANYONE BETWEEN TRAINS? YESSS THATS A PRE-MIXED DRINK IN A CAN!!!!
the artwork on the train routes are nonstop! haha
On better news, we are meeting David Hutton in Paris tonight as he is going to stay there till Sunday.  Not sure if he is staying with us one night or not yet but either way he is looking into French Open tickets and he may be attending with us.  We will know tonight or not If he gets a hold of these “visitor afternoon pass or visitor evening pass”  and if he does hopefully he grabs us two as well since the evening pass is for main courts 5pm and on for only 15 euros…. Too bad we don’t know the schedule since the majority of my day I have no wifi to check and also play is currently going on at the French Open. 

EDIT (hoursssss many many hours later) – wellllll we finally made it to the hotel after walking in wrong direction.  Now 10 pm and have not heard from Hutton… im so tired, such a long day…. I don’t know what we are doing tonight

EDIT 2 (10:10pm)  O my god we god WIFI…it’s a fricking miracle! And somehow Hutton called the hotel and he is now meeting us here at this hotel…. We have no idea how he called…   This day is just ughhhhhh hahaha     I need a shower!   A private shower…. Not the publicishhhhh shower in Amsterdam. 





No comments:

Post a Comment