Saturday, May 31, 2014

Paris to Lyon train ride 5-31-2014


We have left Paris and said goodbye to Hutton. We hung out all day around the train station since our train wasn’t till 6pm.  Grabbed lunched and checked out a local park and took an hour nap.  The park was packed with people all just relaxing and lying down on the grass chilling.  It was pretty cool to basically just do what any other local would do.

               




               


            *Listening to that song again…*
                     ^^^click to hear ^^^

                                I find myself now every time I get on a train I play this song.  The same feeling/effect happens every time.  It’s not so much about the lyrics but just the instrumentals and the echoing of voices that make it such an awesome feeling. 
                                Now to fully experience this… some good headphones (in-ear is best I think)… headphones that really allow you to have a surround sound experience.
                But as I write this I have restarted the song and we were going through a long dark tunnel, the song was building but no joke right when the “drop” happens at :45 seconds the train leaves the tunnel and just instant sunlight and green flat lands everywhere.  The music matched up with the surroundings perfectly.  I look around as I have my sunglasses on so no one can actually see what I’m looking at and I just think to myself “I’m on a bullet train in Europe heading to Lyon, France.  What an experience even if it’s just a train ride.”



No comments:

Post a Comment